Rather than flowing directly from areas of high pressure to low pressure, as they would in a non-rotating system, winds and currents tend to flow to the right of this direction north of the equator and to the left of this direction south of it. This effect is responsible for the rotation of large cyclones.
Where I got news for you, it's that it's also responsible for the unpredictable weather in the UK. I don't know if it's the right time but we surely are in the WRONG geographical place.
Well you've seen my photos yesterday, blue sky, no clouds, the only photo I managed today is this one, from the kitchen door as I even didn't manage to bring the girls to the park all day.
So next time, you are in the strange mood, don't blame it on the rain . . . Blame it on the Coriolis effect.
Let's reflect - January : Serendipity Day 6
I thought that the weather was a sign that the week is touching to the end and it is about time I start doing my pages for this challenge.
So I started playing with ink, I am all dirty but soooo happy. How can we ask our kids not to put paint everywhere, being messy is so much fun.
I hope I will upload tonight or tomorrow. In case you didn't go to Lucky Snapping yet, I created a new link.
Update : Well in fact, I managed to do my pages this afternoon :
Take care everybody, xxx


9 comments:
Love your journal with the photo and the inky paw prints!
Aww, that is gorgeous Anne, you have inspired me to have a go this evening now. I love the paw prints and the fact you have added your photos, I don't know why I didn't add them together and think to do that, durrr! xxx
I think we are all inspired and knowing it is only monthly makes it think-about-able and achievable .. great stuff Anne x
Journal looks great, a girl is never too old to get messy with inks and paints - it is the only way to enjoy :) x
Great pages Anne, I really enjoyed gettinv painty and inky doing my pages and Im looking forward to putting my book together as the year goes on
Love it that you have included the non serendipity photos as well. Ink and paint on fingers (plus more) is the fun of crafting.
great pages, love the effect of the ink
Your page is lovely Anne.
I must sit down and think of mine.
Love your book
Post a Comment