. . . for a couple of minutes.
In case you were wondering, yes, I am still around, LOL, but busy like a new word has to be invented.
My apologies, I haven't visited your blogs, I 'll catch up this week-end.
As of Janice great challenge, I even managed to take all my rainbow pictures on Monday, but I still need to edit them before posting or blogger will complain because of the size, so I' ll also catch up this week-end, just on time before the challenge finishes.
Take care everybody, xxx
PS: Oh, there is new edition ( addition ) to my family. One of my cousins had a baby yesterday. You will see a photo of baby Baptiste this week-end too.
11 comments:
Can't wait to see your photos and hope you will have a nice week in spite of the amount of work you have to do.
Congratulations baby Baptiste! Welcome!
**
Dear Anne - do not worry - you must just shoot your rainbow sweater...
several times! Just kidding!
Enjoy your evening!
congratulations on the new member .
Hope that things quieten down for you soon.
You've been missed Anne, but it is good to be busy. Looking forward to the weekend to catch up with you.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Congratulations on the new family member.
Congratulations to all of you, a new baby is so magical :)
Good luck with the busy-ness. xxx I am way more behind at catching up than you are if it helps at all :)
Congratulations on the New Baby looking forward to readign you post at the weekend!! I have now finihsed my rainbow collection while babysitting :)
wondered where you were Anne, hope you have a quiet time soon and look forward to seeing your pictures.
You are such a loyal Lucky Snapper, Anne. Just post whenever you can and congratulations on the new addition to your family.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of the new family member. Glad someone else is playing catch up :). xx
Post a Comment