The past few days have been roller-coaster type ( the past weeks I should say ), so I have kind of very mixed emotions and I need to sleep on them. I will tell everything tomorrow, promised.
The flight to UK was fine but we landed to this, as expected
Project 365+1 - Day 270 : Muted
That was again an easy one for me. As we landed in Gatwick, I switched my phone on to see today's word, but I muted it as I always do as I don't like getting texts or calls before exiting the plane and being in the airport.
I then just had to take a picture of the phone.
Take care everybody, xxx



7 comments:
nice to see you all and so so so glad your dad is better and home! great minds.. i took a screen shot of my 3gs (the 4 is still broken) at 10.26 showing the mute button :D
hope you are feeling better now that you have seen your mum and dad.. and i bet the girls are glad to have you back!
Great picture! Anne, you still look so happy! I am glad to see three smiling faces.
You and Dennis should rest well now!
***
Thank you for the picture of the new topic - now I understand.
Lovely photo of you all Anne. I'm sure it did your mum and dad good to see you.
Thinking of you as you work through your emotions. Lovely photo of you with your Mum and Dad.
lovely photo of you all.
Great photo. .. Rest now and hope the weekend sees you more settled x
So happy to see those smiles....you sure have been on a rollercoaster. xxx (((hugs)))
Post a Comment