No right click

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Good laugh

I am not a morning person but temperature wise, if I tend to be cold in the evening, I am fine in the morning. Since a couple of days though, I noticed that I was cold and I thought I must have caught a bug or so. Well this morning I had a check at the thermometer in the garden. I didn't catch a bug, it does start being cold.


I was preparing the girls' food this morning and I was thinking about the fact they have 2 very different personalities. Rhea is pretty introvert and careful, whereas Bubbles is extrovert and full of trust. 

But that changes for 1 topic : Food.

Where I prepare food in the morning, Rhea is in the garden


or on the living room and she is the type " When it's ready, I know she will call me ".

As for Bubbles, she stays close to me and looks at each one of my moves


She is more the type " I know she calls, but you never know, just in case, I better stick around ".


Then when food has been eaten, they change back to their normal personality !

So today was cold but beautiful and we had a nice time in the park.


Then we came back, I started working and they went for their nap. Yes yes, dog's life . . . 



Project 365+1 - Day 257 : Nails

You surely don't want to see mine so I asked Bubbles to play along.



I know I watch way too much Sci-Fi stuff but don't you think the nails look like the 2 fangs of a giant hairy spider. Eeeek !




LSNED - Day 12 : You had to be there

Thanks for this challenge yesterday. It had me laugh for absolute ages and that does me so good.

Could you imagine that the sentence " Mum, would you like a yogurt ? " would bring people laughing hysterically? Well in my family, it does.

It's one of my brother and I best childhood memories, to the big despair of my mum .

Here it goes :


Take care everybody, xxx

8 comments:

KathiJo said...

Love that story! My Mum and I had a fit of the giggles when I tried to hint the name Vera Lynn to her whilst playing hangman (I was about ten) I tried singing 'White Cliffs of Dover', she didn't guess it and we were in fits.. all I had to do in the future was say 'We'll meet....' in a singy voice and we knew! Memories can never be taken away.. x

Lynne said...

Memories are great aren't they especially childhood memeories when we were all happy, not so sure these days :(

Anne I always think of you as a really early riser what ever the weather and rareing to go???

Borqna said...

Anne, You back in your good storm - text, thoughts, images, design, humor - everything is OK. I admire your blog! And I say - Thank you!
***
For yogurt - My mother often told that I should marry the owner of the Milk-plant Serdica, because I love a lot of yogurt.
It was a joke - of course.
/How a woman can make a man - a millionaire? Easy - first he must have been a billionaire./

Unknown said...

What a great story, it is full of laughter the way that you tell it :)

Well done to capture the girls' personalities at feeding time. Fudge is like Rhea and Minty is like Bubbles.

Yes, I am cold too, I threw away my quilt and have been using my patchwork quilt all summer but I need to buy a new quilt as I was cold last night too. xxx

Helen said...

it is getting cold now.

Alison Roots said...

Great photo of doggies nails.
In our family you only have to mention Viennetta for us all to collapse in laughter. Years ago when they were new out mum bought one and thought you had to defrost it before you served it. We have never forgotten.

Janice said...

Bubbles is very obliging!

KathiJo said...

Ahhh Vienetta, a proper 1970s dessert and I have one in my freezer.. not from the '70s though!