No right click

Friday, 7 September 2012

Silly Spider

It's a beautiful day . . .  You know this song by Queen ? I just love it.

It started earlier than planned though. It was before 6:30, the alarm was for a bit later, but we both had woken up. My eyes went to the ceiling and there she was : the spider of my nightmares.

You can put a snake on the bed, if you tell me it won't bite me, I am OK with it, but a spider walking on the ceiling or on the walls, I have lo leave the room. How silly am I ?  So I left Dennis with the task of " Make it disappear ! " and I went to feed the girls.

It is indeed a great day again. I started with Rhea's walk, we met a couple of doggies and she was happy to say hello. Then went out with Bubbles, it was really gorgeous.


We met one of the the same doggies and they both had a great play


He is the irish setter I showed you a while ago. He is 5 months old now.


Although it is still very much green, the park is changing. This is the ancesters' tree, it's getting much more yellow now.


Is somebody good at Photoshop? It's the Mac one but I am sure they all have the same features.
I started using it and I found my way not too bad, but each time I open it, it is transparent and it really annoys me.


As you can see there is the menu bar and so, but what you see in the background, the see and sand, it's actually my desktop. Anybody knows how to change that ?




Project 365+1 - Day 251 : Hands

Hubby featuring





LSNED - Day 6 : A day of gratitude

Looks like it's hubby's day today.

David took a photo of him yesterday and I thought it was showing all I wanted to show from Dennis.

He is indeed a very caring man. That doesn't mean I don't want to strangle him sometimes, but I'm sure I also luckily escaped strangulation a good couple of times, lol.



Take care everybody, xxx





7 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely post today Anne, great to see the park having a final green fling before the season changes in earnest!

I love your gratitude page. xxx

viv said...

Love your photos. I know what you mean about the final green fling, it's the same in our parkand our budleah leaves are going yellow.

Lynne said...

Love your LSNED for today and a lovely tribute to Dennis.
I too am noticing the leaves slowly changinf to a greeny yellow already :(

Maria Ontiveros said...

My daughter has a pretty strong spider phobia, too. The screams when she sees on can be earth-shattering.
Rinda

Helen said...

hubby thinks that most of the apps in the mac open like this and he doesnt know a way of changing it. I feel for you with the spider...with having bad eye sight I would just see a blob and then have to either put glasses on or go very near....either way would result in a scream :)

KathiJo said...

Lovely tribute to Dennis, nice to expand your daily entry to your new monthly project x

Borqna said...

A lovely post, Anne! BRAVO!
A day of gratitude - awesome!
I had a very nice morning - a cup of coffee and your blog. Thank you!