Wow, wow, wow . . . They announced cold, we certainly got it. It was so cold this morning that the park was even not frozen.
Since the start of this 365+1 challenge, I got even more interested in photography and I try to take pictures in the park everyday. I must say I developed a technique to take pictures with my gloves, because removing them was really too much asking today.
Since the start of this 365+1 challenge, I got even more interested in photography and I try to take pictures in the park everyday. I must say I developed a technique to take pictures with my gloves, because removing them was really too much asking today.

Project 365+1 - Day 32: Accessories
Today is the start of month 2 and I still enjoy this challenge as of the 1st day. My brain still not being able to make choices easily, I have 2 photos to share.
This is the 1st one.
We do take our bodies for granted. We smoke, we drink in excess (no offence meant to anybody), we do dangerous things... and we have a tendency to forget that all these accessories making up our body can stop working at any time and without any warning.
This is my second picture. The size of each circle is ca. 11 cms. Can you see what it is?
In fact, these are my hand warmers. I am extremely sensitive to humid cold and these guys are my partners all winter long, I couldn't do without them.
Take care everybody, xxx



6 comments:
Fantastic interpretation!!!! I could have done with your handwarmers this morning- I was frozen by the time I got home.
It was freeezzziiinnnngggg this morning! Love your interpretation Anne :D
Oh im loving all your nature photos Anne!! i wish coopy would be a bit better behaved on his walks so that i could stop and take some... the little monster escaped out of his collar today, i can still RUN :D
Love your accessories too.. i bought those for the kids and myself last year and they still ask every morning if i remembered to reactivate their hotties ;)
Love your photos and a very clever idea about hands it is so true.
Lovely post Anne :) I love that you are still enjoying it, even today with a heavy workload it has cheered up my day thinking about the prompt.
I am sorry to hear about your fall and problems with your hand, it is so true what you say.
I couldn't agree more that we take our bodies for granted, it's only when they stop working as intended that we realise how amazing they are. Lovely photos from the park, the tree bark is gorgeous.
Post a Comment