No right click

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Freaky Tuesday . . .

The temperature in Eastleigh this morning is:


It is still very much gloomy and cold because of the wind.

This morning my older dog went to her hydrotherapy session with hubby so I went to the park alone with Bubbles. Bubbles being the "well behaved one", I could go everywhere without having to check constantly what nonsense Rhea is up to (bless her).


This river is only 1m wide, 25 cms deep and looks pretty inoffensive but each winter it will go out of its bed and cause the park to become a massive swimming pool.

I found another pretty tree this morning. I don't know what it is. It bears kind of small pine cones although I am pretty sure it doesn't belong to that family.



Project 365+1 - Day 38: Damaged

Sometimes, things happening can really freak me out.

Last night I was chatting with Nicky, who is also on this photo project and we were talking about cameras. I told here that when I fell down the stairs, my camera was in my pocket and took the initial shock , hopefully as otherwise I probably would have broken my hip.

I said I would take a picture of my camera the next day and would email her. Then I thought how funny it would be that the world of today would fit that photo.

And what is the word of today ? ? ?

Anyway, this is the picture of my damaged camera.


Funny thing is that the metal is all bent but the front panel still can slide slowly and the camera itself works perfectly.

Take care everybody, xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The theme for today was made for me aswell! Glad to hear that the camera still works fine. I'm using a panasonic lumix aswell!

Stellan's Garden said...

ouch anne... you can see the ridge of the step there... i can see how that is a very powerful reminder, but also how it kept you from more physical harm!!!

i did think it was rather strange that today's word is damaged, also thinking back to our conversation last night...

Unknown said...

I'm glad it saved you!!!!
I will not have to look far in this house to find something damaged unfortunately :)

viv said...

How lucky that it not only saved you more damage but it still works