No right click

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

The return of the red whale and the silly dog

What I especially love in taking pictures is that it's only a question of "open your eyes and you will see". I go to the same park twice a day since 9 years and I still can find beautiful things.

This morning I almost walked on this gorgeous feather

 
When Bubbles was small, she used to have 2 nicknames. The 1st one was "the little bitch", because she was very naughty. The 2nd one was "Silly Bubbles".

She still honors the 2nd one, as this is her favorite way of sleeping:  Paws up and teeth out.


Yes, really a silly Bubbles...


Project 365+1 - Day 46: Bloom

I love flowers but excepted if it is a very special event, I prefer getting them at random. Yesterday was not a very special event, so there were no flowers in the house this morning to take a picture of. None in the garden either. Didn't see any in the park as the daffodils are not quite ready yet. So I came back home empty handed on my "bloom" and a bit upset as I didn't have a clue what to do.

I needed to go and post a letter and there is a florist close to the P.O. so I thought that's where I would take my picture. I did, but I didn't like it. So still upset.

On my way back home, I noticed that on a large grass area in front of some houses, there were some white spots. I stopped the car, played the red whale again.  I even had to change my trousers when I came back home, but boy was I happy. There was a carpet of magnificient flowers.



Take care everybody, xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved your post today- it's true that you can find new things everywhere if you are looking with an eye to photography.

That photo of Bubbles could be one of Holly- it's her preferred position to sleep in- down to your description of the teeth out!

A beautiful photo of the flower. I'm having a bit of a game today with my photo.

Totty Teabag said...

Lovely shot of the crocus, and well spotted from the car!

Kristina said...

Magnificent shoots of the dog and the bloom. Your stories brighten my day.

Stellan's Garden said...

lol youre posts make me laugh every day anne... it is such a shame that the houseowner didnt happen across you when you were doing your artist's impression though :D :D i would have LOVED to have seen their reaction...

Alison Roots said...

Had a giggle over bubbles, our cat used to sleep like that and was nicknamed 'brazen hussy'.
Love the photo of the flower that you finally got it is beautiful.

viv said...

Areally lovely photo of a captured crocus

cookcreateread said...

Oh that is so gorgeous!!