Not exactly back to black, but back to very grey, that's for sure.
The temperature in Eastleigh this morning:
Eaxctly the weather I am so fond of: Cold and wet and grey.
Fantastic for the mood and causing the dogs to come back home looking like dalmatians.
Saint Lottery, if you exist, please help and get us out of here . . .
Trying to look at the bright side, getting interested in nature can be very efficient to take advantage of the weather. After heavy rain last night, the grass looked gorgeous
and I found a very funny tree
Project 365+1 - Day 37: Packaging
Nature inspired me for today's word and I found this beautiful tree, all wrapped up with ivy.
Call of duty, must go and do some stuff for hubby.
Take care everybody, xxx




3 comments:
How clever- Ivy really does wrap itself round whatever it takes a fancy to!
I was really hoping my daughters overdue Amazon parcel was going to arrive today- it was going to be my photo!! But it's still not arrived. I think I may have to walk up to Tescos and buy something in some packaging!!
Excellent Idea, well done xxx
Loving your blog though I don't comment much :(
Nice take on the wrapping!
Post a Comment