No right click

Thursday, 2 February 2012

What a gorgeous day !

Still very cold but what a magnificent day. Blue skies and a pale yellow sunshine doing its best to make it a bit warmer.


Mother nature is absolutely glowing and I can't wait to see the first daffodils coming out:



When I was walking, I managed to scare myself to death, I know I don't need much currently, but honestly . . .  Can you guess what it is?


Yes it does look like an alien or a snowman shadow... In fact it is my own shadow!

I normally don't look that way big, but I went out so much packed with several jumpers, scarves, hat, ski anorak and hoody that I looked like the Michelin Tyre man (if you know their ad !).

Project 365+1 - Day 33: Button

When I was a little girl in France and I played with my friends, if there was something wrong or we got scared or we wanted to change the rules of the game, we were screaming POUCE (thumb) with our thumb up and everybody had to stop. It was a bit like pulling the white flag and nobody can shoot.
With Pouce, everybody had to stop playing and listen to you. Of course if you were doing that too often, you were at risk that nobody would play with you again, due to bad credit rating !

When I was in my late twenties, I saw the launch of the 1st personal computer and of course I had to buy one.

Until this day, there is one Key on the keyboard that still fascinates me the same way, because when I hit it, it brings me back so many years ago and everything stops. This is my favourite button to push.


My biggest secret wish is that such a Key would exist in real life and I certainly could have used it a couple of times. But then I guess it would take all the fun out of life, wouldn't it?

Take care everybody, xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

lol- I can think of a few instances where I would have loved that button in real life!

I love your nature photos too- the sky looks gorgeous where you are!

Colour Splash by Cath said...

I'm definitely up for having one of those buttons in real life ;-)

Kristina said...

Let me know, when you find such a button for real life. I could have used it today at least twice. I like your story and photos.

Stellan's Garden said...

lol before i got to the end of your post i thought "i want one of those for LIFE" id def be pushing escape to day....

Alison Roots said...

Can I have the undo key as well as that one please.

Anonymous said...

love your photos.i think we all wish we had that button too lol

cookcreateread said...

I've certainly been in situations where I could do with an Escape Button! Great interpretation :)