No right click

Saturday, 4 February 2012

The dog with the weird paws . . .

Another very cold day, so I decided to keep record of the temperature in our garden. This morning:


It might not be much compared to other places, but we are not used to that here.


I took this picture this morning because I thought Rhea was looking cute. It's when I looked closer that I realized how funny the picture is.


She is a very anxious dog and although she was only 9 weeks when she came to us, she was already terrified of many things. So we bought her a cuddly toy, a Scoobidoo and to go to sleep, she lays down on Scoobidoo, takes his nose in her mouth and she sucks it, likes kids will suck their thumb.
It's very sad but at the same time very sweet. So no need to say that when we travel, we don't go anywhere without Scoobidoo. We even have spares to allow washing time!

The funny thing on the picture, is that the right paw belong to Rhea, but the left one belongs to Scoobidoo !

Hubby came back from his business trip and everything is now back to normal (including dog hair on our gloves . . .)


Project 365+1 - Day 35
: Liquid


Today again I have two photos to share.

The first one I took during our walk in the park. I almost fell into the river to take that shot because my zoom didn't go close enough. I still wanted to come even closer, but couldn't.
It is the first time ever I see the river flowing over stalactites.


This is the second one :



I noticed drops of water on Bubbles nose when I gave her an after walk biscuit, but by the time I took my camera, there were only 2 left, so lucky shot.

Take care everybody, xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic photo of bubbles

cookcreateread said...

Loving that close up of the nose!!! And wow at the river ... it is cold!!

Totty Teabag said...

That's a very healthy-looking nose! It's icy here on the Costa Blanca as well...even more unusual than in the South of England.

Unknown said...

Fantastic shots. I always look forward to seeing your dogs- they are beautiful.

It was -7 here last night when we came home and -5 when I went to work this morning. It's snowing now!

Unknown said...

Such great photos Anne. I love the liquid ones for the prompt and your dog Bubbles is beauuutiful :)

Stellan's Garden said...

wow girl.. your photos get better every day

funny you say that about rhea, coopy has a "dummy" too, hell get himself settled on his fluffy blanket and suck, suck, suck, on his teddy (the only stuffed toy he hasnt gutted) he just loves that thing. I dont have him down as anxious, just as still a little puppy at heart whos trying to show off how big he is most of the time :D