As of yesterday, thank you so much for all your comments. I think I answered them all separately. My apologies if I forgot one.
It's always amazing getting comments. I am not a blogger, so I am not used to it, but it is certainly nice to realize that some people do care.
This morning Rhea had one of her hydrotherapy sessions. Hubby took her there, whilst I went to the park with Bubbles.
Rhea adores going to the swimming pool but the "after procedure" is a real pain for her and for me. She is afraid of her own shadow, so a hair dryer doesn't specially look appealling to her. In summer, she can dry out in the garden, but in winter, there is no way she can stay even slighlty humid as it would be bad for her arthritis.
So these are the 6 phases we patiently (I wish) go through each time and after Phase 6, we are back to phase 1, for the next 10 minutes . . .
Project 365+1 - Day 52: Sky high
Thanks God for today's word so my brain can have a break.
Actually, this word appearing today was a good coincidence for me, because walking in the park with Rhea AND looking at the sky at the same time is not compatible.
I love skies, especially at night. Long ago, I lived in New Zealand for a while, in a small village in the mountains behind Auckland and that's where my love for skies started. During the day, they have the most amazing cloud shapes/textures/colors and at night, there are so many stars that it makes it look like Xmas all the time.
Here in my small british town, this is what our sky looks like today and as long as there is a bit of blue, I also find it very pretty.
Take care everybody, xxx


10 comments:
You have a lovely blue sky today - it's grey and cloudy here today so it's nice to be able to enjoy someone else's!
Soon the branches will have leaves, for Spring is coming!
Wonderful photo.
great photo as usual.hope you are having a good day
Lovely photo- the sky is a gorgeous blue. It's really grey here and still wondering what to take for my photo.
Holly hates the hair dryer aswell- but loves being towel dried. She's such a water baby that she usually finds some every walk in a park. So we have to be careful with her when we get back!
Gorgeous x
Lovely to see such blue sky.
lucky you :) no blue sky for us today, just the same old same old smokey grungy grey :)
I just love the words that come easy, but i also enjoy the challenges, especially when were doing them together :)
What a lovely photo Anne
Beautiful photo.. lovely to see blue sky
Post a Comment