No right click

Thursday, 23 February 2012

What life is all about . . .

Some of you have mentionned that they are looking forward to read my blog everyday because it makes them think and reflect or it brightens their day, so it made me think in return ( if we keep on thinking so much, we all will end up as genius !)

Firstly that's a very kind thing from you to say because knowing I can make a difference in the life of others, whatever small it can be, is an incredibly nice and moving feeling.

Many of us are interested to know "What is Life all about ?" I surely don't have any answer but I think that what is important in life is to have something keeping us going, something we are looking forward to, especially when we go through hard times.

It doesn't matter how small or big, or if some other people would find "our thing" absolutely ridiculous. We don't have to tell anybody about it, it's OUR little/big thing and that keeps US going.

The first thing I have in my mind when I get up in the morning is certainly checking Suzie's blog to discover what will be the word of the day. So currently for me, it's this photo challenge that keeps me going and it has changed me so much already because I look instead of seeing and I listen instead of hearing.

My going to the Park everyday is a real joy and I am also looking forward to it.

The daffodils are getting closer and closer to bloom :


and Bubbles is still Bubbles, prettier than ever. Sorry I am biased !



 Project 365+1 - Day 54: In the details

Having been philosophical enough for a week, I thought I needed to go back to the real world for a while.

Well only almost, as the reason I chose this tree is that it reminds me of the one in Alice in Wonderland, may be not as pretty inside, but certainly as mysterious.


Take care everybody, xxx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Bubbles certainly is very pretty!

I love the tree. We stayed in a log cabin at the end of January and the tree just outside had a secret cave type thing like this and it made me think about fairytales. I even tried to take a photo of it- but it was full of dirty water- so didn't look so pretty close up!

Kristina said...

Gorgeous collage of the tree. It's so true - we have (usually small) things that keep us going and in my case most people would find them ridiculous. I'm learning not to talk about them and enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

Another one that loves your blog.Great photos :).

Lynne said...

Love the tree collage today :) Off with my camera in the lovely warm sunshine this afternoon, only my back garden though my in the detail is probably indoors today!!

Gez Butterworth said...

What an amazing tree!

Always lovely to see Bubbles I hope you had a lovely walk.

Alison Roots said...

I so agree about looking forward to something. When we were in Tanzania we had so few things it was so easy to look forward to the smallest of treats. We don't always need the big things to keep us going. My treat for today was receiving my first ATC swap.

viv said...

Yes, I agree with you. This challenge is keeping me going as well. I am also looking forward to the better weather so we can get out and take photos away from the house.
You hollow tree makes me think of magic aand fairies

Totty Teabag said...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day you find a little door filling that small arch! It would make a good home for some storybook character.
Bubbles is such a smiley dog, how could anyone fail to be cheered up by her? I do wish we had a dog again, it is not the same going for a walk alone, and often the walk just doesn't happen because there isn't any reason to go.

cookcreateread said...

What a fabulous tree!! Anne, I'm so pleased you are getting so much out of this challenge - makes me feel very happy :) x