No right click

Thursday, 15 March 2012

2 and counting

There are some adorable mice living in our garden, I think you call them Shrew Mice. Bubbles spotted one yesterday under the bench and she spent a lot of time trying to play with it. Unfortunately the mouse had other ideas.


I listened to my "sleep trance" again last night and it wasn't as good as yesterday, but still
I had much more rest than normally, so I was pleased as this additional energy is really beneficary to me . So that makes 2 now !

I started buying books on the areas of my life I want to change. So far I received: Eating less, Dark nights of the soul, beyond chocolate, the ultimate facercise, doorway into the now, practicing mindfulness, transmutting suffering into peace, your deceptive mind . .  You get the idea !
Excepted that it's going to keep me busy for ages, buying books and reading them is always a sign I am going forward, so I keep my fingers crossed.

This morning I took this picture at the end of our drive :


and this was the entrance to the park


so we waited a couple of hours before going out but then it still looked pretty scary. I couldn't have lived in London during the great smog !


Project 365+1 - Day 75 : Wild

The weather was certainly wild but I took a shot in an area of the park that surely needs some attention as nothing and eveything is growing there.



Take care everybody, xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It does look like a really wild section- great photo.

Love the one of Bubbles- she does look like she'd really love to play.

It was really misty here this morning and quite cold again!

Is there life Beyond Chocolate???? You'll have to let us know what that book has to say!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are moving forward.love the photos of bubbles.

Kristina said...

Wonderful photos - I especially love the foggy ones. It is unpleasant to go out in such weather, but it is so mysterious as well. You mention some really interesting books. I'm looking forward to learning about them some more.

Ali said...

Lovely photo - enjoy your pile of books.

Lynne said...

We have had that cold mist weather all week, but later today we finally saw warm sunshine!
You are really inspiring me to look at nature, such wonderful 'park' photos. not sure if I really understand the books you want to read but guess during this year together, I will begin to understand, and maybe we need to meet to?

viv said...

A meeting sounds a good idea Lynne.
I think shrews are an endangered species, Anne so it is lovely to read you have one in your garden even if it doesn't want to play.
your wild patch makes me think of blackberry pies.
The books sound interesting so I'm going to have a look on Amazon to see what they are about