Today was the start of a real spring day, warm and bright like I love them.
DH went away, again, but only 'til wednesday this time, piece of cake !
Actually, although I missed him terribly during the past 2 weeks, I used the time to kind of regroup and work on my PTSD stuff and it was very beneficiary.
In the park, the girls were all happy and smelling, smelling, smelling.
If there is something I really appreciate in this park, it's the variety of species that you can find close to each other.
When you think this used to be a Golf Course, what a waste it was to put aside such a beautiful surrounding for people only hitting a ball and interested in how far it falls from the hole !!!
No offence meant to Golf players but I've never met one having a photo camera with him or making any attempt to smell a flower . . .
Project 365+1 - Day 72: Garden
At first, reading that word brought a big WAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!
Our garden has been kind of very much neglected lately as we have been so so busy. That doesn't mean we don't love it. Our garden is tiny but very secluded and it really feels like home.
Let me show you some special things :
Top left is the girls prefered location to have a snooze when it is sunny. The tiles get really warm and they spend hours there. Today is a sunny day, so that's where they are.
Top right is my lavendar plant. It doesn't look like much right now, but in a couple of months, it will show the most beautiful colored and smelly flowers. Close to where I come from in France, they are fields of Lavendar and the ground turns violet as far as the eye can see. It's beautiful and this is a small reminder as my parents offered it to me when they once visited.
Down left: That's my little busy bee. Her wings turn when there is the slightest wind. She is all old and dirty but I love her. Hard to imagine that a Pounland item could make me so happy.
Down right: That's Rhea's secret treasures bucket. All what she finds and brings back from the park goes in here: Small branches, pine cones, broken balls, you name it, it's there.
The weather is still excellent as is my mood (don't tell it too loud) so I will have a coffee in the garden and hang on to that gorgeous feeling for as long as I can !
Take care everybody, xxx



5 comments:
It started quite misty and grey here- but the sun has managed to find us in the last hour. Enjoy your coffee in the garden. I dragged our table out of hibernation yesterday- so might join you in a coffee tomorrow!
I love lavendar- we had to cut ours out in the autumn- so I must go and buy a planter and a new lavendar. Ours thought it had a field of it's own. I will miss seeing the bees flying amongst the lavender tips in the summer!
I love lavender too. That's a nice tour round your garden today
I love Lavender as well and when we go to Norfolk next week I'm hoping to go to the Lavender fields there. I know there will be nothing much in the fields but in the shop I'm hoping to buy lavender for lavender bags and some seeds as I now only have one variety left in the garden
I too love those lavender fields in France!My lovely day disappeared into the rolling seamists this pm :(
Glad you feel 'sunny' today and glad DH is only away for a short time too!
Lovely Anne, i'm glad it has raised your mood too.
We have been shrouded in mist all day unfortunately. Although we had beautiful weather yesterday on my day off so i'm not complaining.
Post a Comment