No right click

Friday, 27 July 2012

Back to Britain's weather

This morning we were back to normal: Rain, lol !


It was still a bit warm but not too much so I must say it was pleasant 

Although Rhea was on a double of doses of meds starting this morning, she didn't do well. She walked only a couple of hundred meters and had to lay down for 5 minutes. We had a cuddle and stayed there for a while as she still enjoys sniffing the air, then I brought her back home.

Yesterday the Vet said something that broke my heart.  He said that our goal now is to keep her comfortable. That's what doctors say for a terminally ill patient. That's true, there is nothing much we can do, so at least make sure that she isn't hurting and can enjoy some little walks here and there. I know that but it still hurts.

I went out again with Bubbles to have a look around. What I especially enjoy this year is that by taking so many pictures in the park I get to see the life cycle of plants.  You know this one below :


When it gets older it turns to that pastel color and it kind of loses all the spikes.


After that, I don't know yet, let's see in the coming days or weeks.





Project 365+1 - Day 209 : Fire

This is the screensaver I have on my computer: Planet on fire.


I am not completely mad about the Olympics but I tried to take a quick photo on TV this morning during the news, so I can remember later. It was during a recap so I am not sure it happened today but what better picture of fire to get than with David Beckham in it . . .


Take care everybody, xxx
  

6 comments:

KathiJo said...

Ahhh Anne, I am getting a feeling that you should do a scrapbook of the natural changes in your park through the year.. I also am not sure what I feel about the Olympics, it just seems such a lot of effort and money and it is only 'sport'.. but hey, if it buoys up the spirits.. x

Alison Roots said...

I keep thinking I should be more excited over the Olympics. I keep thinking I should be more interested, maybe when it starts I will.
Sorry to hear about Rhea a sad day for you.

Helen said...

another one that isnt that interested in the olympics, but I am not interested in any sport really. Well done on your fire photo- I am struggling for something. Poor Rhea too. x

Unknown said...

Huge hugs for you and Rhea. I don't like sport but i am looking forward to the opening ceremony and our day in London on Sunday.

Janice said...

Hugs for Rhea, hope she stays comfortable. Not a big sport fan but can't help but get excited by a big event!

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sad to hear about Rhea, hugs.

Love the olympics, the spirit of those athletes is astounding.