Beautiful hot day today and the 4 of us went to the park under a gorgeous sunshine.
The girls love when Dennis comes with us and Rhea felt really good so she walked a long round without even noticing and she didn't seem tired. Of course it doesn't avoid that she rolls over and gets wet.
Most of the photos I took in the park were dedicated to the word of the day so see below.
Project 365+1 - Day 203 : Three's a crowd
Sometimes you understand something, you do it but you still don't feel it, that's mainly true with sport and as long as you don't feel it, you won't do it correctly.
I think this was the toughest word for me since the beginning of it. I knew what it meant when I saw it, but I needed to develop a feeling for it and that was really difficult so Dennis was coaching me half of our walk.
I think I got it now, so this is my interpretation of three's a crowd : Rhea playing with a friend ( look at her position, *sigh* . . . ) whilst Bubbles was left on her own.
It's the week-end and it's sunny so I will go and play lizzard in the garden for a while.
Yeah !!! I hope it's also sunny where you are. Have a great week-end !
Take care everybody, xxx



9 comments:
lol ermm yes, bubbles was certainly crowding the other two while they were ummm "playing" LOL ... 3s a crowd is like "das fuenfte rad am wagen" in germany ;) but i see dennis taught you well :D :D
and my brain is still not working quite right because i just deleted my comment???
great photos and it has been a lovely warm day here too.
Shhhh! - I liked very much your title!
Glad you have a wonderful time and good experience. Beautiful pictures! Every time I smile when I read
"and the 4 of us" - So cute!
/Thank you for your comment on my blog - I added some pictures from our afternoon walk. Come see them!/
Lovely interpretation of the prompt. I'm so glad to see Rhea enjoing herself.
yes you have certainly got this phrase right!!
GreAT PHOTO PF YOUR DOGS AND A THIRD PUSHING IN!!!
love the idea of Dennis coaching you on the phrase and didn't you capture it well. Bubbles looks a tad embarrassed of Rhea's carrying's on :)
Yes, how wonderful to have a day of summer and actually drive with the windows down :) xxxx
I was right.. I thought of the girls meeting a pal! Great day and some sky on mine for you!
Post a Comment