No right click

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Riddle . . .

What's the best way to win a draw ?  Be the only one to take part to that draw.

I must say I was a bit disappointed last night, because only Kim entered the " no occasion " cardmaking free stuff draw so I even didn't need DH to pick a winner.
I am very happy you won though Kim and it is already in the post for you.
But I still have another set left. Nobody would like to have it ?
Picxie-Nicky , I also sent what I promised you this morning.

Today was very hot again. When we went to the park there was a lot of mist around and
I took an interesting photo of the sun. No filters, the sun was just like that.


Viv thank you so much for giving us the names of the flowers I take photos of, you are so good at it. Here are another 3 for you, I don't know their names either.


This one below also exists in France. When we were kids we used to pluck the petals and eat them because they taste extremely sweet.


and the last one


I was a bit upset in the park this morning because after telling that Rhea was doing so well, I noticed that in fact she lays down quite a lot since a couple of days. DH thinks it's because it's hot but my gut feel is different. I bring her to the Vet this afternoon to get his opinion.



Project 365+1 - Day 145 : Soft

There are a lot of soft things around the house, teddies, monkeys, the girls but I' ve been using my car a lot today so I chose to take a picture of the little gorilla who hangs on my windshield. He is softer than you can imagine and I also adore his insecure look.


His nickname is Monkey Nuts.
Monkey: Obvious.
Nuts: because as soon as the car is on, he starts jiggling and drives everybody ( excepted me ) completely nuts.

Take care everybody, xxx
  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww- he's really cute!

Lol- I only stand a chance of winning when I'm the only one who enters!!!!!!!!! How exciting.

Must take my photo in a minute and not leave it too late again!

Unknown said...

How did Rhea get on- I hope it is the heat that is making her lie down. They do have lovely warm coats on.

Holly alternates between flying through the air after her ball and then lying down in the shade. She loves the sun though.

Alison Roots said...

Hope it's nothing serious with Rhea. Love your little gorilla.

viv said...

Anne, Please put my name down for your no occasion card kit. Thanks.

How is Rhea now?

The flowers are: first: Plantain or ribwort.
Second: Clover
And I have no idea about the third one.
I have always been interested in wild flowers since I was a child, then I was lucky enough to be able to teach Environmental Studies in school.

viv said...

PS I love Monkey Nuts

Unknown said...

I am worried about Rhea now, I hope she is ok.

Apologies for not being in with my photo and comment, I was in a major grump last night as Mum and I had to face some hard truths about me going part-time. We can't afford it in a nutshell, or at least only for a couple of months and probably not until September and it will mean a stripped down Christmas. I am lucky with the happy mail anyway!!!

Monkey Nuts looks fun :)

KathiJo said...

We call the last plant wild garlic.. you can smell it even when you drive past in the car..and my granddaughter picked it.. ugh.. well it looks so cute, like snowdrops...x