No right click

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Shorter and shorter

This morning I called one of my French Aunties ( the one living in Toulon ) to have some news. She was fine and she told she could see I was fine too as my blog posts were getting shorter and shorter. She is absolutley right as this weather makes me want to do things outside and not waste time on the computer !

I managed to finish this book I was talking about a couple of days ago: Sleepy head by Mark Billingham. If you like Thrillers, it is definitely a good read.

I also managed ( with Nicky's help ) to install an emulated Windows on my Mac so I still can use some progs that don't exist on Mac. It took a while but it runs fine now.

This morning we went to the park early but not early enough. The sky was cloudless 


and we had to hide below the trees as it was very already really hot. Rhea had a good walk and I was pleased with that.

I only took a couple of pictures as all the interesting things were in the sun :






Project 365+1 - Day 207 : Multiples

I didn't have a clue what to do for that one. A trip to the bank saved me as I noticed that a part of the sidewalk is made " dominos of 6 " multiples.


As of the status of them I agree, they are in need of a good wash !

Take care everybody and enjoy the sun, I heard it's not going to last ! xxx
    

6 comments:

KathiJo said...

No doubt about those being 'multiples'.. x

Alison Roots said...

It's amazing how much is out there that we just don't notice. Those are definitely multiples

Helen said...

thats good luck- a trip to the bank that helps with the prompt, well spotted.

viv said...

Great multiples. As Alison says these prompts really make you think hard.

Janice said...

That's a great one!

Unknown said...

Great mulitiples and so glad to hear you are enjoying the sunshine, while it lasts :) xx