Because they will be leaving only a couple of days before Father's day, I thought we celebrate that too.
My dad is such a clown. I offer him a gift. Firstly he tries to eat it, then he opens it
and when he realizes it is a flexible tripod for his camera, that's what he thinks as best use of it.
When it was a bit cooler we all went to the park. Rhea was happy to lay down and stay around us what I was pretty pleased about.
At almost 90 ( next year ), I am amazed by how much relative energy my dad still has. Bubbles loves playing with him.
Then we had supper and around 9pm everybody French or British was in bed. I managed to lay down until 7am, what was really nice. I convinced Rhea to walk just a bit longer in the park but again she wanted to go home so I had to bring her back.
I had a long walk with Bubbles along the river. It was cool due to a light breeze. Very nice !
When the postman passed by this morning, he handed me a big box coming from Jen . I won a draw on Jen's other blog and she sent me these absolutely gorgeous goodies. Jen, thank you so much, I am so so pleased with them. xx
My parents mainly enjoy being home in the garden with us so we briefly popped out to Sainsburys where I tried to play with the mirrors in the lift, but it wasn't as nice as I would have liked.
Project 365+1 - Day 149 : Tools
Thanks God another easy word that didn't need too much research. Our conservatory has been invaded by DH's tools, so that was the logical place to go to for my picture !
Take care everybody, xxx







5 comments:
Trying to post from my phone. Well done on winning a prize. It sounds as though your parents are having a wonderful trip.
I love your conservatory. It has given Roland ideas
Oh my, I'm not letting my husband see all those tools, he has enough already. Lovely pics of your mum and dad.
Oh those tools are proper hardware, you will laugh when you see my piddly effort. I somehow managed to forget to take the photo earlier, I will rectify that tomorrow :)
I love the photo of the willow over the river.
Great to see the dogs enjoying your parents visit too :)
Dear Anne I have read daily your blog but seem normally unable to write any comment, my conmputer freezes when I click the comment!!!
This morning I tried another way and hey! I am here:)
How lively your Dad is and how wonderful that they can still travel all that way to see you in the UK.
I am so pleased you have your lovely dining room back but sad you have now lost your conservatory, you need a large shed at the bottom of the garden!!
I think the fluffy heads you took a picture of the other day are the Clematis seeds as I found some on our hedge yesterday???
So pleased to be posting once again to you
Love Lynne xx
Post a Comment